International Student Admission
Saint Jeanne de Lestonnac Catholic High School welcomes International Students from many countries. A specific protocol has been established by the Diocese of San Bernardino to assure that qualified students of many nationalities and faith are given the opportunity to grow, learn, and worship at Saint Jeanne de Lestonnac Catholic High School. Please contact Administration for information on the admissions and enrollment process.
STEP 1: APPLICATION
- Complete the High School Application Packet for the 2024-2025 school yar.
- Pay the $50.00 application fee and International Student Fee ($500)- these fees are non-refundable
- Early admissions deadline is November 27, 2023
- Regular admissions deadline is January 24, 2024
- Rolling admissions after deadline as spaces are available
STEP 2: TRANSCRIPTS
- Submit all official transcripts from US and native country. Transcripts must be translated in English and reflect course equivalency.
STEP 3: EXAM REQUIREMENTS
- Sainte Jeanne de Lestonnac Catholic High School is seeking students who have an English language proficiency to menthe rigors of college preparatory coursework in an English-speaking environment.
- Saint Jeanne de Lestonnac Catholic High School does not provide a range of language proficiency test scores. Each student is evaluated on an individual basis through an interview process and through transcript evaluation.
STEP 4: INTERVIEW
- All students must submit the non-refundable application fee prior to the interview.
- The interview needs to be completed at the arranged date and time set up wit the Admissions Committee.
- The interview will be set up after all the above steps are completed.
STEP 5: ADMISSIONS DECISIONS
- Upon completing of steps 1-4, the Admissions Committee will determine acceptance and notify hate agency regarding their decision via email.
STEP 6: ENROLLMENT
- Complete the I-20 Student Information sheet required by the Office of Catholic Schools- contact Dr. Samuel Torres, Superintendent of Catholic Schools at 909-475-5437.
- Once this paperwork is processed through OCS, tuition agreement and payments are required.
- Saint Jeanne de Lestonnac Catholic High School will need a copy of the students passport and a copy of the up to date immunization records.